Tuesday, May 10

It's a jungle out there.

I love nature. Jessi and I go on hikes all the time and we love the outdoors. We have a little doggie, and we like most animals in general. I've never been hunting; I've never really had the desire.

But now it's on.

There is this bird. It sits on top of our marina building and screams. It doesn't "chirp" or "sing," or even "squawk". It screams. All day. All night. When I first heard it, I thought it sounded like a monkey. I thought, "Cool, it sounds like we live in a jungle." It really did sound like the stereotypical movie jungle monkey sound. But it never went away. Never. And he added this screaming on top of the monkey sound. I mean really, I just want to shoot it.

-Tom

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta learn how to do those cool sounds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home