Sunday, October 2

Gloomy Season

It's gloomy season again. It's grey outside - cool and rainy. Everything is wet. We ran out to West Marine and tried to buy up all the dessicant they had... but everyone else had that idea too. So, I guess I'll have to go back after they re-stock!

One thing I decided I wanted to do was start my leak patrols... I wander the boat when it rains and look for leaks. I was wandering around today, and I didn't see much in the way of leaks... but I did see this tucked away in a corner, hidden behind our speakers.



Mmmm tasty!

That's right. Mushrooms. Growing in our boat. Obviously I should have done the leak patrols a little earlier.

-Tom

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger bowiechick said...

Hello Tom and Jesse!

HA! We've got you beat! Our boat is WAY bigger and in far worse shape than this little beauty that you have! Yours is a little floating palace.

I started our blog (mvbowie.blogspot.com) back in August even though we have had the boat, er ship, for three years now. We have a web-site for it too.
I am going to book mark your blog and keep up with how you are doing.

Cheers, Tana

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever happened to field day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home