Wednesday, January 5

The small things

Today was the best day ever! Forgive me if I'm a little excited, but listen to this: I woke up this morning, and instead of turning on the boat heater after I went to the gym, I turned it on before I went to the gym. And wouldn't ya know, when I got back from the gym and got in the shower, I had FIFTEEN SOLID MINUTES OF HOT WATER. This is in comparison to the 5 minutes of lukewarm water I usually get. This morning I had enough time to wash my hair and shave my legs. Usually I have to split those two tasks up into two separate shower sessions, one before school and one after. Sorry if this is too much information, but I'm too ecstatic not to share.
Apparently our boat heater somehow heats up the hotwater tank as well. I'm not sure how it works, and I don't care. I'm just glad it does.

-Jessi

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Not a small thing, though. In fact, as The Donald might say, it's yooge.

Kim
on Abyssinia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home